Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Allah answers your Fatihah .

Bismillah ...

Hadith Qudsi:

I have divided the prayer into two halves, between me and my servant, and my servant will receive what he asks.

-When the servant  says alhamdulillahi rabbil a'lamin, Allah the most high said, the servant has praise me. when he says arrahman nirrahim, the servant has lorded me.
-and when he says maliki yaumiddin, my servant has glorify me.
-and when the servant says iyaka nakbudu waiya kanasta'in: Allah says, this is between me and my servant, my servant will receive what he asks for.
-when the servant says, ihdinassirahal mustaqiim, siratallazi na'an amta alaihim, ghairul maghdubi alaihim waladalliiin. Allah says, this is for my slave, my slave will receive what he asks for.

(Muslim)

Lets remember this hadith. Allah answering what we read in every rakaat. may this helps us become more focus and khusyuk during solat .

WAllahua'lam .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

amin yaRabb. moga semua khusyuk dlm pelaksanaan solat. moga hati ini dpt merasai tali hubungan dgn Allah SWT tercinta.

Post a Comment