Thursday, June 9, 2011

lughatul injliziah .

Bismillah ...

I want to dedicate my special thanks to my teacher who is willingly teaching me English without asking for any payment. She helps me a lot. I hope I could show some improvements in my English. This holiday is all about languages. Formal arabic education in u of t and non formal english learning at home. I do enjoy both courses even though English homeworks give me some sort of pressure but for the sake of improving myself, I have to do this. I used to hate writing in English but after I have seen some improvement, I feel so excited. I know, I might made mistakes in this writing, but who cares, haha.

Thanks a lot teacher.
Syukran jazilan.
 Syukran li'anna anti turidu an ta'lam wa ta'jam nahu wa mufradat fil lughatul injliziah .
Barakallahu fiki .
Illal liqa'.

Wassalam .

0 comments:

Post a Comment